Friday, July 16, 2010

E-porfolio: wordpress.com vs. wix.com

The survival of the fittest has begun! In trying to get my e-portfolio up and running, I have entered the arena with www.wordpress.com and www.wix.com I first started out using wordpress. I got all of my artifacts and rationales uploaded, but I was at a loss of how to make it cute.... In my experience, www.wordpress.com is more technical. I then turned to www.wix.com to check out the competition. I really liked what www.wix.com had to offer. I like the look and the layout is much more user friendly. When creating a wix website, everything you need to create is on the same window. Once I figured out the mini-pages, it was a cinch. Is my e-portfolio all cute and stuff? No, not yet. I still need to play around. But, it is a work in progress. I do believe that www.wix.com will be the survivor in this dual!

No comments:

Post a Comment