dixie.edu -- education --resources--e-portfolio examples
- When using wordpress.com, remember your signin name needs to be simple, it becomes part of your URL address.
- Hyperlinks will embed the documents right into your blog. You only will have one post, with different pages for each artifact.
- wordpress is password protected, so not everyone will see your resume etc.
- www.candruswebquest.wordpress.com/ - this website is a step by step guide on how to create an e-portfolio on wordpress.com
- If you want to change your URL address, you will need to create a new post. That is fine, just don't use the old one. But, beware that you will need to create the post from scratch.
- You can import templates from other sites
- E-portfolio -- this is the POST, then you will adding pages
- Delete the option to leave a comment!!!